George E. Pattison
Attorney at Law

Serving clients in
Clermont County


Protecting Family Members Who Need A Guardian

If your minor child receives an inheritance, or if you have an elderly parent who is no longer able to handle his or her affairs, we can help you set up a guardianship. Once the guardianship is established and the court has appointed you as guardian, we can continue to assist you in preparing and filing necessary accounts and reports.

George E. Pattison understands the law as it applies to Ohio Guardianships and can help you plan for the future and ensure your loved ones are protected.

We provide representation in all areas of guardianships, including:

  • Minor Children
  • Elderly/Parental
  • Mental Illness
  • Mental Disabilities

Whether you need to protect your minor children, or a disabled adult, we can help you establish a guardianship and help you administer it once it’s established.

To discuss your case with an attorney who really listens, call 513-286-3507 or fill out this online contact form to schedule a confidential consultation.